Saturday, May 8, 2010

U.T.A.H

Going home couldn't have happened at a better time. I REALLY needed to go home. You know the feeling of just needing your mom/family? There really is no place like home. I love smelling the mountain air. I love knowing that where ever i need to go, i know how to get there(without the GPS) I love walking into the house i grew up in, the smells, the memories. like i said there's no place like home.

We had so much fun in Utah. The first of our activities was Paigelyns baby blessing. it was so great that the whole family was gathered together for such a special occasion. I've never really thought much of baby blessings, but it really is such a special thing. Her dad gave a beautiful blessing, it seemed perfect for little Paigelyn.

After that there wasn't a whole lot going on. Which is the way i prefer it! the days where filled with eating, laughing, seeing best friends, talking with my mama on her comfy bed(why is it that parents bed are always more comfy then your own? no matter what) and just enjoying all my family members! Im so thankful i have such a fantastic family!

No comments:

Post a Comment